budget range bag reccomendation

kiffy

evening folks, i have a small jack pyke cartridge bag i use when i go to my local clay club as we only shoot 40 clays on a sunday morning so its perfect but ive started doing dtl where i tend to take a load of carts so thought id have a nose around for a budget bag that'll hold 200 carts (in boxes) and my ear defenders... i supose space for tissues to dry my tears for the amount i miss might help to :lol:

i found so many that it was bewildering, and the main issue is a lot of them dont say how many they can carry so i thought id ask you sensible guys for a bag thats strong enough not to fall apart but not to expensive

I use one of these, it holds 200 boxed and was not expensive, especially as it is a Beretta bag.

Mine must be 10 years old and it can get a bit tight with longer carts, DTL carts will be fine, I think you would struggle with 3-3.5" carts, but they may make them a little taller now...or offer a wildfowling version!

post-20848-0-43196200-1388567417_thumb.jpg

There are plenty of Specific and none specific bags about these days that can carry 200 carts, so worth a general look about in your local bag shop or market!

:good: