A1 decoys

Xplor

Ive had 2 flappers and a rotory magnet from A1, couldnt be more pleased, one of the batteries went down very quickly but after just a phone call A1 sent me a new replacement battery, great service and good value items, wont hesitate to go with them again when the need arrises, thanks A1. :good::good:

Good to hear!

As most of you know we are always checking our prices to make sure we are the best around. BUT.. we will be happy to offer a 5% discount off ANY decoys for PW members only. You will have to give us some time to sort this out on the website and also with the PW staff to hopefully make a discount code available on the site. Ill let you all know as soon as its up and running. :good:

Hello,

It will be for decoys, but i believe this will include most products that fall into the decoying category. Magnets, flappers etc. We are struggling to make the code into our site at the moment. But it should be sorted soon. Once it is i will let you know the terms and the code. Thanks.

Oscar

Good to hear your all happy with the service! If there is anything i can help with at all please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Thanks,

Oscar

Hi Oscar I met Mark (the Boss)yesterday at fingel bridge Devon pheasant shoot. He knows his stuff I had a good chat with him .He was telling me about your new flapper. Also all other types of shooting and equipment. He shot very well and has it on his new go pro camera. Cheers woodfordfallow