Am I right to feel annoyed?

English archer

• 4 weeks later...

Right, unfortunately, you guys were right.

This charity has really stuffed us.

Today was the day they needed to pay us, they have decided they will be returning Logun instead.

This is really upsetting for us.

I am now going to find him a proper home myself, if anyone that showed interest in him before is still interested in rehoming him, please drop me a message.

I have already contacted the person who was interested, and am awaiting a reply, but would like a reserve list.

I just want my dog to settle down with a new family, and not get messed about any more.

Would I be out of order naming this charity? So people can avoid them.

As I see it there are two sides to every story I thought that most dogs used for this type of this were ether bread for the job or people donated them the young dogs are usually given too people to bring them up and do basic training then they are assessed to see if they are up to doing the job that they are required to do.

As it is a charity that took your dog I can understand how they would not want to spend out the money that people gave them on a dog that was not suitable to do the job and the only way to find this out is starting the training you may say that the dog is everything that they want.

But look at it from the other point of view you are the owner of a dog who wants to get rid of it they do not now you could be a genuine person or just telling them what they want to hear to get them to take the dog off your hands also they was probably hopping that if the dog worked out ok you would be so pleased that you would forgo the money.

I may well be wrong but I like to look on the bright side people are not all bad.

As I see it there are two sides to every story I thought that most dogs used for this type of this were ether bread for the job or people donated them the young dogs are usually given too people to bring them up and do basic training then they are assessed to see if they are up to doing the job that they are required to do.

As it is a charity that took your dog I can understand how they would not want to spend out the money that people gave them on a dog that was not suitable to do the job and the only way to find this out is starting the training you may say that the dog is everything that they want.

But look at it from the other point of view you are the owner of a dog who wants to get rid of it they do not now you could be a genuine person or just telling them what they want to hear to get them to take the dog off your hands also they was probably hopping that if the dog worked out ok you would be so pleased that you would forgo the money.

I may well be wrong but I like to look on the bright side people are not all bad.

That was a very well put together reply, that has made me think about the situation from there side.