Update on the FAC application.

kipper

good luck darren, not that you will need it. :D

I seriously hope you're right Mark....Thanks M8... ;) I've already got an anschutz 22LR and a CZ Varmint 17HMR combo's already lined up..... :lol:

Who have you got?? L******ce?

Yes M8...he phoned me up and he recognised my voice, he remembered that we'd spoke before a few times and he said that he was happy to come up to see me... :D

He would have been coming tomorrow as there's another guy in my area he could have seen at the same time but he couldn't get hold of him...sounds like you njc110381.... :lol: so he asked if we could make it Thurs morning as he could have chance to get this other guy on the phone so he'd could get 2 done at same time.....but he wasn't prepared to put mine on hold for the other guy....so Thursday it is..... :lol:

What a gent... ;)

I was told that it should take two weeks for my certificate to come through when I had my home visit :lol::rolleyes: , That was nearly 3 weeks ago :good:

I woke up at 5:15 yesterday morning dreaming that it had just been delivered through the door :lol: And yes I did go down to check :lol::/:lol:

I rang the wife from work yesterday and today to see if I Have had any post at roughly the time the postie usually arrives. But NO. :huh::):huh:

I had a go with my mates Ruger 10/22 at the weekend and that has just made thing's worse, I can't wait to go and buy a Rifle / scope and get it set up. :lol:

kipper :/

So Kips...the money may not be all yours yet M8..... :lol::D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could off had mine by now but not playing there games

crown court it is then :drool:

I seriously hope you come out on top M8....but even if you win this one....every variation and renewal will be a battle now.... :drool:

:drool: cheer,s taffygun

What's going on there then? Sounds a bit nasty to me!

will reveal all in time , but only after what i have a right to and basc will back me :yes:

I've had my visit now, and all (well most of it) seems ok. I can't have .243 until I'm a full member of the club, and also my land hasn't been cleared yet. From the map, the guy who visited me seemed to think it should be fine for a HMR, but he doesn't do the inspections in that area so I have to wait for the opinion of another FEO. I hope they agree as I also can only get cleared for expanding ammo on farmland, and it's not allowed for target shooting! I don't see what the point of that is, but I don't make the rules :drool:

Will it be any quicker being as I already have a SGC? :D

Did you apply for coterminous SGC/FAC?

Just the FAC...

;):D:|:D B) :drool:

Guess what has arrived through the post today :D:):|:|

Its finally hear I have got my Firearm Certificate through :D:D

I will beable to have a good nights sleep now, Without waking up at 5am to see if the popst man has been. :drool::huh::drool:

Kipper B) :D:):)

You lucky *****r!!! :yes:

Well fellas, he came, he saw, and he went :/

Can't see a problem with FAC Air Rifle cos of my background with air rifle shooting and my main concern was a fox capable calibre, so 17HMR could be on its way.... :lol:

There is one condition, because of my lack of experience with the HMR then I gotta have a mentor, but even thats not a concern because my shooting buddy with that type of gun is gonna do that for me anyways.

So....time to spend some money.... :D

• 2 weeks later...

??? mine come in the post yesterday 22 rf and 17hmr :oops:

got knocked back on the 223 on lack of experience but gotta get back in touch with basc now as they say that they should not refuse me :oops:

still its hear so a happy bunny for now :unsure:

ps also found some hornaday 17grn v,max :o

??? mine come in the post yesterday 22 rf and 17hmr :oops:

got knocked back on the 223 on lack of experience but gotta get back in touch with basc now as they say that they should not refuse me :oops:

ps also found some hornaday 17grn v,max :o

Nice one mate, glad its arrived at last, you still getting a Silhouette?

:oops: mine come in the post yesterday 22 rf and 17hmr :oops:

got knocked back on the 223 on lack of experience but gotta get back in touch with basc now as they say that they should not refuse me :lol:

ps also found some hornaday 17grn v,max ???

yes getting the Silhouette 16"

also the varmet 17hmr 16"

should be picking them up tomorrow all being well :o

how you getting on with your,s ?

:oops: mine come in the post yesterday 22 rf and 17hmr :lol:

got knocked back on the 223 on lack of experience but gotta get back in touch with basc now as they say that they should not refuse me :lol:

ps also found some hornaday 17grn v,max :oops:

yes getting the Silhouette 16"

also the varmet 17hmr 16"

should be picking them up tomorrow all being well :o

how you getting on with your,s ?

Great thanks, can't fault it at the price, hoping to get a Varmint myself in the coming months, although happy with the .22 for now, still can't believe how quiet it is, fantastic for the nervous bunnies ???

I posted my dads application forms at the same time as mine for the same land and we both applied for .22 rim and .22 FAC Air rifle,

I received my certificate on 14th of FEB but my dad is still waiting fot his ??? :unsure: :o

Work that 1 out, :oops:

kipper :oops: