PW Meetup Lakenheath

Suffolk shooter

Pete,

I have 5000 in my shed (bulk buy from Essex Gun). If you're not fussy I got a lot of RC Titanos in 7.5 if you fancy some.

Got some other make they had on offer in 7.5, 8 and 9 - good results and shooting so far.

Cheers chap

was using Titanos a while back good shell

i will take up your offer, could you throw an extra 250 in cheers

tried some Express Supreme on Sun i think i'm gonna switch to these in future

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tosspot,

Good idea to get the shells off of Mungler as the ones sold at LCTC tend to be a bit on the pricey side, owing to the captive audience.

Simonp,

You'll have to think of a better excuse than Conjunctivitus. Take a look at LB's posts and you'll get the hint. You must amass more than 3 or 4, such as wearing a dress ??? , Can't hit a barn door :oops: , Hungover :unsure:, oh and can't find it owing to the SatNav :lol:

Can't wait, MC, FG.22 and FB111 round mine for 8.30ish for Bacon Butties. Steve the Keeper will be joining us as well so we have a very full BMW now. FG.22 give me a ring (Get the number from FB111).

FB111,

I'll buy the gun off of you tonight if you're about, give me a ring during the day on the mobile when you're free and I'll ring you back as i don't have to pay for the calls. No excuses for not coming. I spot you a couple of boxes of Shells as well. You can't miss this matey :lol:

Not seen the weasther forecast, but should be ok if this wind and rain blows itself out by Friday. The sporting stands are in the woods so not to bad, but the skeet, DTL and Compact are a bit open. Mind you there's always the clubhouse if it does get really bad. I'm sure Pin and LB can make use of the Poles in their dresses. :oops::lol:

SS :o

I found the gate-guards to be quite helpful the last couple of times I've been up to Lakenheath... The first time I managed to blag a cuppa from them and the second I turned up in a knackered pick-up with a generator and awhole load of drilling equipment in the back and asked to use their car park because I wanted somewhere secure to park it. They said it was ok to dump it near the gate.

Mind you, I was hi-viz'd up and working for Babtie at the time and they had seen the Deflectograph drive past at about 2.5km/h earlier....

Made the mistake the first time I went up there with my father-in-law, we were dressed to the nines in Gortex camo as it was middle of winter. Missed the turning so thought we'd turn round in the gateway, oops big mistake as we had the guns on the back seat. They stopped us, questioned us for the most nerve racking 5 mins and then politly told us that we had gone past it.

Didn't help we were in a 1958 series one Landrover with Military regalia on it everywhere :o

I wasn't worried that we were dressed like commandos and had guns or that we were in an ex military landrove, just scared because the yanks seem to shoot anything with an orange flag on the roof, which we did. :oops:???:oops:

Needless to say we've never made that mistake again.

SS :unsure:

Tosspot,

Are you on drugs?

What on earth are you on about?

Or are you suspecting that Mungler may be filling your cartridges up with rice rather than shot?

When he hands them over make sure the boxes are sealed, or use the ones out of his cartridge bag, It worked for me at Braintree :P

Tosspot,

Are you on drugs?

What on earth are you on about?

Or are you suspecting that Mungler may be filling your cartridges up with rice rather than shot?

When he hands them over make sure the boxes are sealed, or use the ones out of his cartridge bag, It worked for me at Braintree :stupid:

Ah so you swapped his for yours :stupid::stupid:

That explains why you hit the battue and he didn't :stupid::stupid:

Weasther is supposed to be good for tomorrow, although it seems the forcasters have got it wrong for today as it's supposed to be raining, but we have brilliant sunshine and clear skies at the moment. Forecast not good for us on Saturday though MC, think Umbrella will be in order. I have a nice big tilting fishing umbrella, we can drap with the camo netting to ensure a nice dry hide.

SS :P

Erm that brown rice was for a vegetable biryani I'll have you know.

Mr. Cavie, I have my own special cartridges for Friday - yes, they have been loaded with "the Force" and plenty of it. A full on blaster shield down clay breaking Force load made by OB1 himself - 28g plastic wad mind you.

Is that a cold I can hear coming on there Markio, you don't sound well mate. I'd phone in sick if I was you :stupid:

:P:stupid: It's a nice idea. No seriously, i wouldn't want to show you all up, least of all SS and his newly cast gun.

INCOMING!!!!!!!!! :stupid:

Betting odds:

LB WILL BE ON TIME ..........EVENS

First to throw an a classic insult.......... LB odds on

First excuse ................ BTMS

First miss............ BTMS (BOTH due to laughter/sun/rain/weather/glasses/et all

Best joke ........ tosspot (Guarenteed)

Best after shoot comment........SS

Who will hangovers on Sat.......... evens the field

Best TUTU?

Brian

A word of advice lads,don't let pete (big bloke) the owner see you buying cartridges off each other.I did it one day while i was there with a mate and he did his nut.

i've genuinely got 400 Baikals in the motor

i take it he wouldn't appreciate those either :P:stupid:

any hows he's dealing with the PW massive, and we could always get Pin to flutter his eyes at him