hw100

Old Bull

You don't need to empty the cylinder on the hw100 to unscrew it as it has a valve in it. You will get a slight hiss as it comes away from the action until the valve locks out. If you are replacing the seals in the action, and not touching the cylinder, you can put it to one side.

You have pm.

You do not need to empty the air cylinder, it will self seal on removal, maybe a psssst but that's all. Personally I would not dry fire, if you do

ever need to empty the cylinder there should be a screw on bit that does it for you, assuming it came with the gun. Still need to remove the

cylinder though.

Before you start stripping anything down check the barrel for security, try turning it by hand, if it rotates that could be your problem. Happened

to me and at least one other member here.

Should that be the problem remove the action from the woodwork, take the cylinder off, you will see a single grub screw that secures the barrel. Re-align the barrel to its original position and tighten the grub screw up. A scope Allen key fits if memory serves, a very little lube on the seal

hold the barrel in whilst screwing up, do not over tighten as it may affect mag indexing. If that's not the problem then I'm afraid you may be stuckwith a strip down and seal change.