Praise where Praise is due

Fieldsports

Hello.
I just need to get this off my chest "hopefully for all the right reasons"
In my time of shooting which is a long time ( longer than I need to remember )
Suddenly a lot of years ago the internet came popular and I became part of it.
Since that day I have been part / owned and joined many hunting groups, forums and blogs.
I will be honest here
Most of the forums contain scum members, fireside/armchair hunters that can talk the talk but never go out really or just pure
idiots that only are part of a forum to cause unrest and criticise others to get off on been a 100% N O B.
The lads are genuine, the PM's are sensible and not insulting, the phone calls are diplomatic and not insulting.
UNLIKE other forums I visit.
At this moment in time I find it relaxing and enjoyable been part of this site.
Whatever the staff is doing they are doing it right.

Thanks Steve

well said steve,

have to agree bud, as you say there are some great people on this forum who go out of their way to help anyone, but then there are the (as you said)fireside/armchair hunters who know it all,

I do find some of there posts very amusing and also beyond belief,

I have made some cracking friends off this site whom I take out shooting around 3 times a week and they are a pleasure to take out and have become very good friends but then there is the other side,,the ones who criticize everything you say/post, criticize you for the amount of posts you have made in a short time ???.

there are those that can hit anything at any distance and with anything, and there are those who are just always right and are never wrong, there are those that wont accept an apology if your proved wrong(still not been done though) but mostly steve there are some very good members mate and lots of them,

some people say the forum is over moderated but to be honest ,the reason I think this site is as good as it is , is because of the moderating team (well done all) whom even banned me whilst I was on holiday,,i,ve still never forgiven them :lol::lol: :lol:

but steve as you say its the best site out there mate

atb Evo,

ps,,, oh and there is those who like to tell everyone in nearly every post just how many rifles they have,,think it would be easier to just put it in their signature, but that's just how I think,

best of luck and shooting

Evo :good::good:

Thanks EVO
I sit here laughing mate...
The ones you said are great arn't they ?
"there are those that can hit anything at any distance and with anything, and there are those who are just always right and are never wrong, there are those that wont accept an apology"
I am pleased its just not me that's came across these people.
I do not feel so bad now... :good::lol:

Steve

Thanks EVO

I sit here laughing mate...

The ones you said are great arn't they ?

"there are those that can hit anything at any distance and with anything, and there are those who are just always right and are never wrong, there are those that wont accept an apology"

I am pleased its just not me that's came across these people.

I do not feel so bad now... :good::lol:

Steve

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Noticed one guy last year in a long thread who disagreed with everything I posted - even when I reversed my viewpoint (for a bit of fun) he still disagreed with me! Anyone noticed same?

No, i disagree :whistling:

Edited by fse10

You know forums are a different place than they were. Unfortunately its hard for the owners and moderators to stay Unbiased, on that score PW has to be applauded . Some other sites are full of bad language, incredibly biased and hate to have anything but the personal view of the owners / moderators put over - But hey, will they ever make or retain the numbers?

Like it or not it is the Media of today, if you want to real rubbish you need to read the sporting press (were nobody is ever challenged and bias is the norm). You do still however need a thick skin at times

Well I think it's great to. I've learned a few things too. I can shoot rabbits at 376 yards with my gat gun, my bag this year is at about 60000 so far and anyone who calls me a lier is wrong. I'm good at kicking doors in and my dogs never misbehave.

Betinsoli diamond

Beretta d 10

Beretta 686 silver pig

Gat gun

Umerex p22

Purdey x 2 (matched pair)

Boss n co matched pair

50m punt gun

Tank

HelecopHelecopter

Janguar (chinese copy)

Land rover defender

Range rover evoque

Range rover overfinch

4 springer spaniels

3 Labrador

And a partridge in a pear tree

Avg. Score 56/50

Well I think it's great to. I've learned a few things too. I can shoot rabbits at 376 yards with my gat gun, my bag this year is at about 60000 so far and anyone who calls me a lier is wrong. I'm good at kicking doors in and my dogs never misbehave.

Betinsoli diamond

Beretta d 10

Beretta 686 silver pig

Gat gun

Umerex p22

Purdey x 2 (matched pair)

Boss n co matched pair

50m punt gun

Tank

HelecopHelecopter

Janguar (chinese copy)

Land rover defender