help cant find parts

jeff8861

Help required need a cocking bar (forend) for my lames shotgun 12g o/u can't find any parts numbers diagrams etc. if u can't get one it looks like I might have to scrap it. Any suggestion please and forgot say that it likes a piece if the bar is missing thanks

post-68107-0-90359300-1395570575_thumb.jpgpost-68107-0-98553500-1395570760_thumb.jpg
post-68107-0-89032300-1395571115_thumb.jpgpost-68107-0-79815300-1395571162_thumb.jpg
Edited by jeff8861

I take it we are talking about the cocking can in the forend ? Its possible that one from another gun can be made to fit if you can find a similar size but from past experience they are all to short , to long ,wide or narrow .As to making one its all down to you having to pay for the hours it takes to make it ,that includes all the messing about if there is nothing to copy .

I am after a new cam from the forend of my Zabala 10 ga myself, its all burred up (the rod attached to the extractors isn't too clever but hoping I can fettle that up. Chambers have yet to respond to my message sent from their site. Don't know if I ring them or just crack on and make one. Noticed it was not opening or closing quite right and the extractors were not lifting fully.