CLA game fair

Nickt

Discount!!!!!!!

I've just been talking to a friend of mine who has a pitch there... I could not believe the price they charge for a pitch, and for many shows, if it is rained off, the trades do not get their money back. Personally I do not go anymore to any of these 'country shows' I often find the prices are

dearer than the shops(because of the pitch costs?)!!

• 1 month later...

It will be a specific drop point model that retails for just over £30 that we will offer for £20 - both fixed blade and folding

Sounds a good offer. Hopefully, I'll be attending the CLA and can take a look at one. Is the offer only at the CLA, or is it available at other game fairs, eg Welsh Game fair?

Iv'e been waiting for the CLA ever since I was unable to go to the British shooting show at the last minute. Hoping to get some Deerhunter gear, trousers and jacket. Find it so difficult to choose which ones to get just looking at pics online. Looks like a great venue as well.

I would love to go but too far. When it was last at Harewood we had a great time.

We also have the Great Yorkshire Showground on the doorstep. It's a purpose built venue and has everything a good show needs.

I would love to see it in teh north one year and the south the next.