scope mounted lamp for .17 hmr

Gizza22196

After having my FAC drop through the letterbox on monday I went out today and got myself a cz452

Got everything I need now although the lamp on my air rifle is not much good for shooting anything beyond 50 yards

What would you guys recommend? Must be scope mounted and under £100

A modified 501b with an Ahorton lens and focal spacer is great for rimfire ranges, You can swap the modules for different colours - and there are umpteen methods of mounting the 25mm torch body to your scope or under the barrel - which is my preferred position to avoid reflections from the sound moderator.

See my 'modified LED' torch thread on here. http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/211717-modified-led-lamping-torches/

Or if you dont want to do your own - or plough through that very long thread - cut to the chase and buy one off me, with or without mounting clamps and remote dual mode pressure switches - and yes this is a heavily biased reply. :lol:

I have 4 of the torches Dave G mentioned

keep one on scope and 1 in pocket for scanning and for the money they are great,

i have brought bits of Dave great bloke you won't be disappointed with his stuff,

One red for my rim fires and a white one with Dave lense and spacer on my .222

all good

Colin

Edited by colin lad