frodsham wildfowlers

Fiddich

I've been told the same the other thing is there is a five year waiting list to get on the marsh.

You could join Anglesey wildfowlers deemed wildfowlers there are fewer restrictions with the anglesey fowlers as it's safer to shoot.

It's a shame you can't get into a club, keep on trying you never no, I mainly wildfowl but have some private foreshore shooting and I'm a member of a club in caernarfon. There must be something out there best of luck.

I believe the waiting list is as bad at anglesy unless you live on the island. Bit to far for me anyway as I'm in lancashire. The wildfowling clubs round here are impossible to get even on the list

Hard but far from impossible You might not ever get into one or two but some will find you a place eventually and often sooner than you might think. Clubs mostly run on the right number and members need to drop out for a place to come available. Max numbers are normally set in the rules and for good reason. I predict Wildfowling will hit issues nation wide shortly as we have a big amount of young shots and those of 55+ and a big void in between in most clubs the 30-40s are missing or low in number, who is to take over the committee stuff and such when those who do it now stand down? Not those off at Uni, starting out in their careers, buying their first homes and starting families that for sure.

I can't even find a contact number for the local clubs. I have shot on one of them with a member as a guest and it was amazing. He is taking me again this season but he said the list is closed and it's dead mans shoes but the sad thing is some members haven't shot it in years but still renew. I just loved being out there, I want to be there doing the graft cleaning up and doing any work in the close season to. Hopefully will find somewhere

I dont think they have a website but i will try find out details or a possable contacts to enquire but theres another in lancashire called lathom wildfowlers.

My dad used to be a member over 15 years ago. Its not foreshore shooting its all inland. When i next see him i will get some info and possable contact if he has anycontact info.

thanks for all the help guys its much appreciated. will email them and ask if i can be considered without a sponser. Hatsunmad that would be a great help thank you!! the only other clubs close by you need to live in the area to join. I would just like somewhere i can get out wildfowling and still get out there in the close season aswell and do some conservation work to get me out.

just keep writing to all the clubs and asking..maybe if you put in your initial letter that you haven't got a sponsor but would any club member help, you never know...it worked for me and made a couple of good friends in the making. Might be able to sort out a day ticket for an outing if you like.......

Yeah I emailed dee wildfowlers a couple of weeks ago aswell but never heard anything back from them at all. The local clubs I can't even find details for. I can go roost shooting in feb and got a bit of rough shooting but my preference is wildfowling. There's nothing quite like getting full of mud and soaking wet in the quest for geese! Haha. That would be very much appreciated if you could get a day ticket and let me tag along for a trip

Yeah I emailed dee wildfowlers a couple of weeks ago aswell but never heard anything back from them at all. The local clubs I can't even find details for. I can go roost shooting in feb and got a bit of rough shooting but my preference is wildfowling. There's nothing quite like getting full of mud and soaking wet in the quest for geese! Haha. That would be very much appreciated if you could get a day ticket and let me tag along for a trip