The Nets/Hides have arrived at Last!!

flazz

seems like they are invisible nets, can t see any pics yet.

maybe they are all sold already to the people who didnt want a pic.

hope not, been waiting for a month or so

:) pse let us know the latest news

Snap hope i still get a desert one, did ask for one on other post

Please bear with me guy's,

I've had an amazing amount of enquiries about these,

There is only a limited amount of desert nets 12, but 50 of the DPM nets

I'm busy wading through all the pm's & will get to each of you in time

pic of desert net

post-29756-0-25988900-1401395351_thumb.jpg

Edited by flazz

Haven't received pm yet Flazz regarding desert net and I was an original poster asking for one ???

Atvb Dave

Same here dave, got my hopes up for a desert one i hope the other post is not forgot about. Any news flazz?

Thanks

Matty

As below.

Haven't received pm yet Flazz regarding desert net and I was an original poster asking for one ???

Atvb Dave

Same here dave, got my hopes up for a desert one i hope the other post is not forgot about. Any news flazz?

Thanks
Matty

Massive apologies to everyone , I'm working through you all but it takes time !!

I've also made a Balls Up on the postage cost !!

They actually cost £8.00 each to post, so I've got to change the price to £23.00 each posted or £46.00 for 2

Obviously those who have already paid will pay NO MORE

Please Ignore the above, I've just Registered with My Hermes & their cost it £4.00 per parcel

So The New Price Is £19.00 each or £38.00 for 2

Sorry for all the confusion !!!!!

If any of you that i have'nt sent pm's to still want them posting please pm me again

I can only apologise , but is an Honest Mistake

Atb

Chris

Edited by flazz

Picked my desert net up this morning,top quality gear,the DPM NET is also well worth the money even with the postage change.

Chris was busy still cutting them up while I was there ,so please be patient he is a genuine fella.

Thanks

Regards

Andy

I think it's not just you you quiteman a few people have been waiting but in Flazzes defence I think he is a very busy man and he's put himself out for the PW massive and maybe bit of more than he can chew, plus if I'm right he's a very reputable RFD !

Atvb Dave

I ordered 2 desert ones on the original thread! Don't think I was more than 12 down the line but just had a pm to say all desert ones have gone!!!! He must be very busy if he can't put a reply up on here telling the lads what the crack is with them!!!!!

Busy wrapping desert nets up for those who never ordered on original thread, probably.....

I've withdrawn my offer to buy as, I was able to pick up a similar size net locally for much the same price and, without the wait to see whether I was quick enough off the draw with flazz. I was in the first handful of folk to reply to both threads so, who knows, maybe buyer #13 will get a shout at a desert net afterall?

All Desert Nets SOLD,

There was only 12 Available & 93 enquiries via pm, text, email & phone

Sorry if you missed out

But I'm not a Miracle worker !!!!!!!!!

Still got about 25 DPM nets available

Flazz, I know that you are wading through pm's, so you may have not got to mine yet

Money for a desert net was put into your account as requested in your last pm, at approx. 10:30am this morning over the counter. I have scanned copy of paying in slip if you wish me to email it to you.

Flazz, I know that you are wading through pm's, so you may have not got to mine yet

Money for a desert net was put into your account as requested in your last pm, at approx. 10:30am this morning over the counter. I have scanned copy of paying in slip if you wish me to email it to you.

no worries , you were included in the 12 :good: