new pcp

ss12

Hi all

i've decided it's time to upgrade from a webely xocet to a pcp I've got around £350 to spend and was looking at an air arms s400 or bsa hornet are there any other rifles in this price range worth considering

thanks

ss12

Well even if you go for a well looked after secound hand pcp you'll be lucky to pick one up with extras as well? as for that hunt around and find out whats on offer in your price range and if brought try and get the added scope, silencer, gun bag as a combo

Bsa's Ultra is a better bet than the Hornet but with the money you have to spend there is plenty to look at second hand. Take a look on airgunbbs you will get a good combo for your dosh, go for a multi shot though as it be more versatile unless you just want to shoot FT or HFT. :good:

I can highly recommend the S200. Nobody seems to shout about them on here, but I have one with the 10 shot mag fitted and it's a great little hunting rifle.

Another vote for the s200 here :) Ive owned many pcp's in the past but really rate the little s200. The styling my not be to anybodys tastes but i found it to be a very accurate lightweight hunter which i used exclusivly for lamping. The guy i eventually sold it to now has some gen1 nv mounted on it and loves it :lol: