Go pro cheapie?

aga man

probablt wont be as good as a go-pro but at a 6th the cost might be worth a try what would you be using it for?

Possibly for making shooting video's but honestly wouldn't know if these are up the job. The price seems very appealing though.

Just bought a Sony Action cam from Argos this week. Were on sale at £130. ( Reduced by £45 due to launch of new model).

When I unwrapped it I found it was the HDR-AS30v and not the AS15 as advertised. Usually about £50 more. Same functions as AS15 but with WI-Fi and GPS.

These camera's don't appear to be quite as good as the GOPRO but still shoot good footage. Plenty of comparison footage on Youtube of both camera's.

I think one or two of the guys who post on here use them. I thought it enough to spend in case i lose it in the field etc.

Attaches to your head with a head band. £30 at PC World.

Apart from the cost issue, couldn't see myself walking around with a GOPRO strapped on top of my head. Most of us turn out dressed strangely enough to shoot pigeons without looking like C3PO !

I bought a SJ4000 online because it was cheap and looked good.. I love it! The filming quality is superb! Battery dosent last forever but you can buy spare batterys for about £5 the only down side is its from china so takes a while to get here and i wouldnt say its the best build quality but the filming side of things it is perfect! Check it out and see what you think.. Ill try upload some of my videos for you to see.

Cheers! All the best! Jb