looking for anthor gundog

dann boy

hi all I have been looking for dog to add to my picking up team.

I have been looking at a few site and one number comes up a lot of the time which is the chap from high hazle gundogs.

I was just wondering if any had got a dog of him and they could tell me how the dog was

many thanks

dan

Yes, I had a part trained dog so he told me, he gave the dog a run showing him working, and on having a chat he told me the dog was very green. On bringing him home let him settle I thought I'll put him through his paces well the dog to Alan Jarvis credit was much more advanced than he told me and to beat it all he came at a very goog price, Alan is a top trainer and trails man and as straight as they come and a good mate, you won't go wrong dealing with him.

allan is spot on iv had a spaniel trained by him while that was on going i bought my fox red lab dog he then used him at stud twice so took a pup from him both times for stud fee i only keep one of the pups and shes realy good then back end of last year i bought another lab bitch of him that was part trained hes all ways been honest with me and very helpfull.

even when i first took the lab dog out i had problems with him blinking a mallard i now realise i caused that problem allan was great and helped me out over the phone this is were i will be getting any dogs from in the furture

hi big bird

thanks for the offer am really after a black or fox red lab bitch

many thanks

dan

If you say Dark yellow rather than "red" the price goes down and the quality tends to go up! Too much Red rubbish being bred for profit at present no such thing as a good dog in the wrong colour but there are many bad prospects in the right colour being churned at present imo