Marie Curie Cancer Care

Deako

Hi Lads/Lasses,

I know its a bit cheeky, but if you don't ask, you don't get.

In February 2008, my missus and her mate, who are both Marie Curie Cancer Nurses, will be attempting a 250km dog sledding expedition in the Arctic Circle, in aid of cancer patients. Every penny raised will be used by our local cancer hospice to give a secure and peaceful final few weeks for patients and their families.

I understand that we all get bombarded by charities all the time, but if you get a minute, perhaps you could take a quick look:

http://www.justgiving.com/sarahdeacon

Thank You. :/

Hi Deako, I am off at the moment recovering from chemo and rad treatment, went down with it in the throat and have first hand knowledge of the priceless work the nurses do, all the very best to your wifes efforts, god bless her and all the people out there raising funds. :D

Sorry to hear that D2D, it's very invasive therapy and I wish you all the best in your recovery

Hi Lads/Lasses,

I know its a bit cheeky, but if you don't ask, you don't get.

In February 2008, my missus and her mate, who are both Marie Curie Cancer Nurses, will be attempting a 250km dog sledding expedition in the Arctic Circle, in aid of cancer patients. Every penny raised will be used by our local cancer hospice to give a secure and peaceful final few weeks for patients and their families.

I understand that we all get bombarded by charities all the time, but if you get a minute, perhaps you could take a quick look:

http://www.justgiving.com/sarahdeacon

Thank You. :/

Hi Deako, I am off at the moment recovering from chemo and rad treatment, went down with it in the throat and have first hand knowledge of the priceless work the nurses do, all the very best to your wifes efforts, god bless her and all the people out there raising funds. :D

Sorry to hear that D2D, it's very invasive therapy and I wish you all the best in your recovery

Thanks Jonsey much appreciated :lol:

good on you lads and lasses brings a tear to my big tuff eyes when thinking of all this

sad times

my mother when i was 14

my step mum in 98

it goes on and on close friend etc

maries curie nurses worth double there wait in gold, god sent

i give regular to cancer charities and do a raft race every year to raise funds

last year we went down the river in a modified landrover hard top roof it was scarey,

but only because theres a pub at the finish mind

:blush: i only hope they find a cure for this horrible diseace very soon !!!

kirky

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...