pay monthly CA BASC

martindd

Jeeze, it comes to something when the cost of BASC membership is too expensive for some lads to pay in one go.

It's like car insurance. Too expensive, so some youngsters can't afford it.....................so don't bother.

I wonder how many people are out there shooting as we speak, who don't have any shooting insurance because they think it's too expensive.

Mind you, having said that it could be ten quid and some of the numpties out there still wouldn't bother. <_<<_<<_<

Edited by Gemini

Jeeze, it comes to something when the cost of BASC membership is too expensive for some lads to pay in one go.

It's like car insurance. Too expensive, so some youngsters can't afford it.....................so don't bother.

I wonder how many people are out there shooting as we speak, who don't have any shooting insurance because they think it's too expensive.

Mind you, having said that it could be ten quid and some of the numpties out there still wouldn't bother. <_<<_<<_<

Thats a bit harsh, to some people £69.00 is a substantial amount.

BASC and CA recognise this and make monthly payments available, I don't know about the other organisations mentioned.

I believe most car insurance companies permit monthly direct debits as well.

Guest stevo

hello mate

if you go through the sign up process , I believe it gives you an option to pay in instalment's . but I could very well be wrong . so one may come along and tell you for sure .

regards stevo

p,s

Gemini ..bang out of order mate , to you it maybe nothing , others its the world mate . I would like to commend the chap for at least his responsible attitude ,regardless of cost is willing to make the effort and get himself covered this in my book commendable . and to compare him to an uninsured driver is just plain naughty ,

I think you owe the chap an apology !

respectfully yours

hello mate

if you go through the sign up process , I believe it gives you an option to pay in instalment's . but I could very well be wrong . so one may come along and tell you for sure .

regards stevo

p,s

Gemini ..bang out of order mate , to you it maybe nothing , others its the world mate . I would like to commend the chap for at least his responsible attitude ,regardless of cost is willing to make the effort and get himself covered this in my book commendable . and to compare him to an uninsured driver is just plain naughty ,

respectfully yours

well said pal

Im a member of basc and cpsa when I joined basc id just spent a fair wedge of money on a new gun and direct debt was a better option as I wanted to go shooting with my new toy. When I joined the cpsa I had the money to pay outright.

Why you felt the necessity to go off on one like that, perhaps it came across wrong. Let's hope so.

I pay by dd, it's like 7 quid a month I Don't notice it, like having a free membership lol

Like my sofa, same price cash, as 4 years interest free, so 4 years interest free it was, again like a free Sofa, don't notice payments going they are so little, but I'd notice 1500 going out my pocket!!!

If it was more to pay monthly I wouldn't do it, but as it's the same, why not! I don't even have to renew it just does it for me.

hello mate

regards stevo

p,s

respectfully yours

Could not have said it better myself!

Pay mine by DD, why would I not? Doesn't cost anymore, renews automatically; less work for me and one less thing to remember to do! Result

Also better for BASC, proven fact people that pay memberships by DD are less likely to cancel, therefore easier to project future revenues, ask any gym owner!

Thats a bit harsh, to some people £69.00 is a substantial amount.

BASC and CA recognise this and make monthly payments available, I don't know about the other organisations mentioned.

I believe most car insurance companies permit monthly direct debits as well.

I may have got it wrong Cranfield, but I read Gemini's comment more as being a pop at BASC for having such high subscription rather than having a go at martindd. Maybe he will let us know.

I may have got it wrong Cranfield, but I read Gemini's comment more as being a pop at BASC for having such high subscription rather than having a go at martindd. Maybe he will let us know.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

At least someone had the sense to actually READ the post properly.

My argument was the fact that the insurance costs TOO MUCH which is why they have to make it possible for it to be paid in installments.

And yes I do find it extremely easy to find all my shooting payments..........on me bleedin' pension. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

At least someone had the sense to actually READ the post properly.

My argument was the fact that the insurance costs TOO MUCH which is why they have to make it possible for it to be paid in installments.

And yes I do find it extremely easy to find all my shooting payments..........on me bleedin' pension. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I also knew what you were on about. One of the reasons I don't post often! Darran.

I can see why they do monthly dd, for a lot of older shooters on a pension or money is tight, they want to have cover and support BASC but maybe only shoot a few boxes of cartridges a year on their perms or at Game/Wildfowling season.

Figgy

Pay mine by DD, why would I not? Doesn't cost anymore, renews automatically; less work for me and one less thing to remember to do! Result

Also better for BASC, proven fact people that pay memberships by DD are less likely to cancel, therefore easier to project future revenues, ask any gym owner!

It actually does cost more but only a extra £8 but that's the same as all insurance companies it works out cheaper to pay in full than monthly, the only reason I know is that I went to do DD for BASC this morning but server went down so I ended up doing it in full instead....oh we'll one less thing to worry about for the year haha