Rednecks attack Top Gear crew

Bagsy

I was really looking forward to the new series of TG. The last one was fantastic. But its starting to loose its appeal. I guess they are running out of material. :good:

As for the American episode, what was the point of it again? I'd go with it being staged, pretty arrogant if it wasnt. :good:

I watch it to see things I can't afford tested by people I like to see testing things I can't afford. If they run off and take the **** out of the Yanks while they are at it, so be it. If they blow up some caravans, so be it.

I don't want to see them doing an in-depth study of the relative benefits of a larger boot as opposed to more passenger space of the new ford mondeo, if I wanted to know that I could go and talk to someone at a ford dealership.

Incredibly entertaining, it should be on longer and more often :)

It didnt brighten my day up snakey. Was looking forward to seeing another expensive car being hurtled around a runway by 'The Stig' but sadly never happened.

The bolt ,on grill was enlightening, would go down a treat at Bisley this year. B) Who's bringing the Cow? :good::no:

I like the fact they get to to do outrageous stunts and thrash cars worth more than my house round a track. I sure wish I had Hammonds job. B)

Still I would like to more effort made on covering reports of cars. Afterall thats what the program is about. :)

It was good, but I don't think it takes top spot from the caravanning scene when Clarkson sets fire to everything, not laughed so much at anything on British TV for years, tears rolling down my face!

Here Here!!

I couldnt stop laffing it was so funny!! the look on the faces of the campers next door!! haha