advice on...... wellies

novice cushie shooter

just dun a google and wot popped up.. a thread on this site from may last year!! spose its like evrything in life people will hav their own budgets and preferences, me i always look for a bargin!!

I am sure there is an offer in ST mag from litts and a n other company which i cant mind. Thanks Guys

having ripped a hole in my 12 year old hunter wellies yesterday :good: i am on the lookout for a new pair,i have quite big calfs(the legs not cows!!) and find this a prob with some pairs. Can anyone recommend any please. ta NCS

Hunter Galloways have room for large calfs. I've a set of the neo galloways and they've done me well for the last 5 seasons.

having ripped a hole in my 12 year old hunter wellies yesterday :good: i am on the lookout for a new pair,i have quite big calfs(the legs not cows!!) and find this a prob with some pairs. Can anyone recommend any please. ta NCS

Whatever you do dont buy the new hunters the heel block has been made narrower and is bl**dy unstable, luckily I still have my old faithfulls with the studs and a sensible wide heel :D2D :good: