Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

As a alternative you could download the free tide app to your phone

And put the venues in as your favourite

Just a thought

99p gets the full app

All the best

Of

Which tide app are you using Of? I don't have the app as the online tide websites never seem to agree with the book

Heavens sake free tide tables what next someone to hold your hand as you walk out ???? use that old remedy called look at water is it getting higher then back off if getting lower then OK ..Full moon then tide on wash will be about 6am and 6pm full moon = higher tides so half moon = lower tides As you are all posting on here then go to http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/EasyTide/EasyTide/index.aspx can check it every day !!!!! but dont forget a high or lower pressure up north will cause interesting variations at times .like the diffrence to dry or wet feet or even dog sitting on your shoulders as you stand the tide out ..But heres a tip if in deep treouble strip to nickers and stuff all gear into shoot bag fix to stock of gun and then stuff it barrel down as deep into mud as you can turn and run or swim for sea wall then leg it to car for your change of clothes

ps dont leave car keys on gun stick em in your nickers so you can get to chgange of clothes

pps watch the bloody dog as it will think its fun and try to swim all over you !!!!

ppps whentide drops your gun and wet gear will be their for you to retrieve !!!!

I know Got the Tee-Shirt

riptide

Edited by riptide

Heavens sake free tide tables what next someone to hold your hand as you walk out ???? use that old remedy called look at water is it getting higher then back off if getting lower then OK ..Full moon then tide on wash will be about 6am and 6pm full moon = higher tides so half moon = lower tides As you are all posting on here then go to http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/EasyTide/EasyTide/index.aspx can check it every day !!!!! but dont forget a high or lower pressure up north will cause interesting variations at times .like the diffrence to dry or wet feet or even dog sitting on your shoulders as you stand the tide out ..But heres a tip if in deep treouble strip to nickers and stuff all gear into shoot bag fix to stock of gun and then stuff it barrel down as deep into mud as you can turn and run or swim for sea wall then leg it to car for your change of clothes

ps dont leave car keys on gun stick em in your nickers so you can get to chgange of clothes

pps watch the bloody dog as it will think its fun and try to swim all over you !!!!

ppps whentide drops your gun and wet gear will be their for you to retrieve !!!!

I know Got the Tee-Shirt

riptide

They gave me a tide table at the meeting today riptide. Club must be going soft :lol:

I know Got the Tee-Shirt

riptide

Did you not follow your own advice above :rolleyes:

He was one of the 'lucky' winners of one of the tickets I donated in the charity shoot on pigeon watch. So he won't be route marched on the Andersons rush. Winkle run will be favourite I think.

I met OF at the charity shoot,I reckon the yellow brick road looks favourite !

:lol:

You certainly won something special, I am sure they will look after you :friends::rolleyes:

You will be ready for your breakfast after the "banjo" treat. :lol:

More and more worried 😀

It all started with the map drawn on old wallpaper with a crayon 😗😗

And now route marches

Yellow brick road

Ah well I suppose what happens in the fens before breakfast

Stays in the fens

All the best

Of