Mr-Sheen

Hi All,

Just selling off the last of my pigeon decoying kit,

18 shell decoys (7 flocked)

2 bouncers,

4 hide poles,

3m of legitimate stealth net,

a couple of meters of military DPM net.

All of the kit is from 'The Pigeon Shooter' and is very high quality. £50 for the lot.

Tom

the OP should state who it's sold to if it has been sold! and i thought this was a friendly forum not a playground come on lads!

I agree totally "Semiautolee". And for what it's worth, (No pun intended) The current position is, that I've agreed to pay Tom the asking price, and through PM, Tom's agreed to sell to me. But he doesn't know the total cost of

postage yet. So he is going to get back to me when he does know, so I can make payment.

I was of the understanding that stating "I'll take it" or "First Dibbs Please", was a "gentleman's agreement" to buy the item(s)as advertised and priced? Perhaps i'm wrong??

As regards PW being a "friendly forum", on the whole I believe it is. It also has some very knowledgeable and

helpful members.

But unfortunately, my experience of most forums, is that every one of them has what I call it's "Scavengers". The

type of people who are lacking in integrity, and are quite happy to trample all over an "agreement" as long as they get what they want....

Either way, only time will tell on this on...

Jamie

Edited by jam1e