Walked up pheasant "let" days available

BRNDL

Hello all,

I am in a position to offer "let" days rough shooting in Lancashire. The main quarry will be pheasant, but a strong chance of woodcock, snipe, pigeon and maybe a lift of duck is to be had.

The day will be catered around your specific requirements of pace, terrain, breaks, elevenses and lunch on/off the moor. You will/can be driven around where possible if necessary, or a tough, hard day out in the country walking the land is also an option.

This is not aimed at being a "big bag" day out with the gun. Mainly a structured wander with friends over the moors, pine plantations, rivers and reeds. Max 3 possibly 4 guns.

The location is exceptional with back drops to be in awe of.

Price per gun is £100 for 4 Pheasants. On and after the fifth pheasant is charged at £25 per bird. No charges for the other quarry named above.

Please register your interest via PM. Deposits of 50% required at the time of booking via Paypal.

Please note, most days will be Saturdays but special arrangements can be made for a group booking during the week. Dates not 100% confirmed yet, but let me know what date you would like to start with.

Best regards, :)

B12NDL.

Edited by BRNDL

Not having a pop fallow buck , sorry if it come over as if I was but - PAID days category was used hence you pay members.

Also I personally would not care if someone posted in the wrong place, but I am sure you will agree there are plenty on here that do for some strange reason.

No hard feelings,

ATB delburt0 x

The clue is in the section title "sporting opportunities PAID " :whistling:

Good luck with your days Chris :good:

Shoot and be Safe

I put an advert on here and they moved it to the play pen,they must of thought my ad was a joke.

Sounds like a good day out and atb with it.

Neil

Will you post on here when all your dates are booked? Its quite possible that i would have a minimum party of two possibly up to four looking for something in January but won't be in a position to commit to a date just now. Best of luck with your venture, plenty of people enjoy good countryside, a good walk, and one or two birds :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...