Amazon Voucher

ayano3

I have been given an Amazon Voucher valued at a tenner. If I don't spend it soon I will forget about it and the Mrs will use it. So give me a few ideas on what you would buy.

I'm thinking along the lines of a Bore Snake or an extra Acme 210 1/2.

Your thoughts please. (shooting related preferred) :whistling:

I've had a few amazon vouchers for birthdays etc, never had a problem so far and as long as amazon do books I never will. However what puzzles me is why is there a use by date?

Surely if someone has spent x amount to buy the voucher it should be valid until redeemed. Then again I've heard their corporate tax arrangements are a bit in the 'back pocket'

Unless someone knows differently ???

I've had a few amazon vouchers for birthdays etc, never had a problem so far and as long as amazon do books I never will. However what puzzles me is why is there a use by date?

Surely if someone has spent x amount to buy the voucher it should be valid until redeemed. Then again I've heard their corporate tax arrangements are a bit in the 'back pocket'

Unless someone knows differently ???

There is probably not a use by date, it's just ayano3 has reached that age where he forgets things. And his Mrs likes to spend his money :lol:

You wont get to much for a tenner , but what about a first aid kit to leave in your motor for you or your dog in case of minor cuts.

A spare set of cleaning rods and oil to leave in the car for barrels blocked with mud or snow ect

A decent torch to take with you or leave in the car.

Or let your good lady have it as a thank you for cleaning you , your gun , your dog and preparing your ducks ect for the oven when you get home covered in mud. :yes: