Sprocker spaniel puppy

michufc

Hi to all I have got a male sprocker spaniel puppy back for sale as due to the new owners work commitments he feels like he hasn't got the time for him so he has brought him back to me.

He is 12 weeks old and has just had his 1st jab done he has been wormed and had his tail docked and dew claws removed I have the paperwork for this aswell.

He has over 50 ftch in his blood lines and I have his mum dad and sister all of which I work myself.

Now I want him to go to his forever home as I would not want him to be messed around again.

I am asking for £350 for him but I am more bothered with him having a loving forever home

post-18375-0-12822100-1417201484_thumb.jpg

He is stunning,one day I would love a sprocker like him to come beating and shooting with me!

I just need to learn how to teach a working dog first.

Good luck with this one and please keep us posted on his rehoming.

Out of interest is he named yet ?

ATB

Matt

Edited by salop sniper

Hi to all my kids named him sam from day one bit really a new owner could call him whatever they want to.

At this minute I still have him for sale but I am getting a lot of interest and it is first come first surved as long as I feel he is going to the right person of cause.

Just as a update he is sitting for his dinner now and just started his first fun dummy retrieves and really shocked me to be honest.

Nothing serious just fun for him I have a inclin he's going to be a cracker