Labrador to re-home

DaveK

Please remove if not allowed

5 Year Old Labrador Bitch (Black)

Needs to be re-homed due to work commitments

Maya is a lovely dog but is very giddy - she is from working stock but will not make a gun dog as she is scared of loud bangs.

Ideal companion dog as she has a lot of love to give.

Due to myself and her-indoors working strange shifts my dogs aren't getting the time they deserve.

Maya is still young enough to re-home - so in her best interest I think the time has come to let her go :sad1:

She is Kennel Club Registered - House trained but will live outdoors in a kennel and run (she currently lives out with her mum)

Im asking £100 to ensure a good home and would prefer her to go to someone who understands dogs.

Please feel free to contact me for a picture of her as it will not upload

Thanks Dave

Just for information - the 'Other Dogs' are mum and dad to Maya and are getting on in years.

Max is not well and has Vestibular disease,

Meg is a little slow now but still ok.

The older two need little or no exercise and are happy to trot about the garden and lie on a bed.

Maya is still young and full of beans and needs lots of time which we cannot give her.

BOTH of us would love to give up our Jobs.....................Lorraine Hates her's and would leave in a Heart beat but we have a mortgage to pay.

We have considered this now for a while and want what is best for ~ALL the dogs. Maya is young enough to take to a new home and live a long happy life.

Max will not be around too much longer I fear so Im doing this now for the good of all.