beretta 680

gwion wright

Any guess would be just that.

Is action still tight? Position of top lever? State of blueing? Wood work - any gouges, cracks? Well finished or botched amateur job? Barrel length? Chokes - fixed or multi?

Look on the various gun sites and find a comparable one.

Edited by Gordon R

Are you looking to sell or just an idea of value? £200 sounds a lot for 2 firing pins what else was done?

Edit: Gordon beat me to it...

If its 30/32"with nice wood and original chokes then probably worth £6-700 to the right buyer may be more or as suggested may less.

Edited by HDAV

I also think £200 for a 'service' and new pins is a bit strong. I deal directly with a gunsmith, no middleman gunshop involved, and for that sort of money I reckon I'd have got a new U bolt, main springs and stub trunnions fitted too.

Wel I'm just stating how much I've paid so be it it might be a bit steep at least it's done now. I was just wondering how much I would get for the gun

Ask the bloke who did the work as he has seen the gun.... We haven't

As said if its had pins, springs, trunnions, bolts etc (full rebuild) £200 isn't bad. In fact pretty good for a full rebuild.

You must like the gun to buy a trap gun (do you shoot trap) while not needing it and then spending £200 on it.

Edited by HDAV

The OP might have difficulty finding a prospective buyer.

For someone asking for help with a valuation, I have never come across someone who wants to give so little information. No photos, no detail, but can you value it? Answer - with difficulty.

Based on what has been forthcoming so far - £300 - I have had better for £420.

Edited by Gordon R