Shotgun for youth / small woman

Fabhui

I'm after a shotgun for the Mrs. Needs to be suitable for a youth or someone of small stature as she's only 5ft tall and about 9 stone.

As it's her first shotgun and she might not stick with it I don't want to be and won't be spending a fortune on one for her.

I'm based in Burton-on-Trent. If you've anything that might be of interest let me know.

I'm after a shotgun for the Mrs. Needs to be suitable for a youth or someone of small stature as she's only 5ft tall and about 9 stone.

As it's her first shotgun and she might not stick with it I don't want to be and won't be spending a fortune on one for her.

I'm based in Burton-on-Trent. If you've anything that might be of interest let me know.

i have a kestral 28 bore in vgc 26 inch barrels 14/12 stock 1/4 and 1/2 choke im in oxford

im selling my Winchester 101 Field, in near mint condition, 26" barrel, imp and mod, 14" stock (original length) after £525 ovno pics available it is fantastic probably one of the best in the country if not the best one, even have the sales leaflet with it.

pm me for pics

only selling as the galaxy has had terminal turbo failure and car has been in garage for 3 days while they get all the bits out of everywhere, so looking at a rather large bill