connemara nights

ronan nee

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my tikka is grouping fairly well ronan although i have to admit i dont be firing to much ammo on paper im a bit more concerned on how it performs on the foxes but i do check it from time to time on paper just to make sure all is well.Do you check how your rifle is grouping prone off the bipods the same as you normally shoot or do you use a different method?

my tikka is grouping fairly well ronan although i have to admit i dont be firing to much ammo on paper im a bit more concerned on how it performs on the foxes but i do check it from time to time on paper just to make sure all is well.Do you check how your rifle is grouping prone off the bipods the same as you normally shoot or do you use a different method?

They're all brilliant pics Ronan, looks like you've had some good nights at it. Been to Conemara on holiday once, brilliant scenery, nearly as nice as Scotland! :good::lol: Stayed near Clifden in a rented cottage that you had to drive up a lane with grass growing in the middle to reach :P Great place :good:

Desperado

They're all brilliant pics Ronan, looks like you've had some good nights at it. Been to Conemara on holiday once, brilliant scenery, nearly as nice as Scotland! :P:P Stayed near Clifden in a rented cottage that you had to drive up a lane with grass growing in the middle to reach :P Great place :lol:

Desperado

thanks desperado :P . myself and conor have had a few good nights but the pickings are a little thin these days :P . Its lovely alright back around clifden, conor dosen't live too far from there. alot of roads around here with grass up the middle and alot more with bloody potholes :good: . would love to get up to scotland, I hear there is great scenery in the highlands.

ronan :lol:

:good: i wish i was as good as you :P;)

edited to add was bein sarcastic :P

no lad, your the master here.

ronan :lol:

Keep up the straight shooting ronan, look forward to more pictures :lol:

thanks teal. conor and I are having trouble getting american eagle ammo, only for that there would be more pics. does anyone know where we can get american eagle ammo in the rep. our usual supplier wont have it for another forthnight.

ronan :/