Green Party toe curler

felly100

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So given the choice, would we have a man/woman that has been educated in some of the best institutions in the world or a halfwit from Hull who can't speak properly.

She blamed her cold but frankly she just wasn't prepared and was clutching at straws. If i went into a meeting as badly prepared as that i would be shot down from a great height.

Miliband , Salmond, Clegg,

Balls was privately educated then went through Oxbridge.

Edited by keg

For avoidance of doubt, here is their policy on shooting. I can't wait for one of these hand wringing sandal wearers to try canvassing at my door before the election!

"Animal Welfare - Hunting and Shooting

The Green Party is opposed to shooting and hunting and would bring an end to these 'sports'. Until this happens The Green Party are calling for magazines that promote the shooting and hunting of animals to have blank wrapping and be kept out of the reach of children.

Passed Autumn 2013"

This is it though. Theyre about as green as the inside of my scuttle if they cant appreciate the conservation and socioeconomic benefits of the combined sporting effort. They are chuffing idiots. They dont want to listen to anybody, their meeting was a joke, it was like listening to children, they didnt have a scooby.

This is it though. Theyre about as green as the inside of my scuttle if they cant appreciate the conservation and socioeconomic benefits of the combined sporting effort. They are chuffing idiots. They dont want to listen to anybody, their meeting was a joke, it was like listening to children, they didnt have a scooby.

+1

They're not 'green' though are they?

In some circles I believe they're referred to as 'water melons'...green on the outside and red on the inside. They've pulled a few Limp Dumps into the fold, but the majority of their support comes from students. They seem to have been targeting Brighton, Bristol and Norwich quite heavily.

Luckily students seldom make the effort to place their 'X' so I shall predict a 4% share of the vote for the yoghurt knitters.

Scuttles will be banned when the nice lady takes over No 10...