Beretta 682 gold E stub hinge pins

R33SY

Hi

Can any of you knowledgeable gentlemen / ladies tell me me the standard diameter of said hinge pin

And also know of where I can get replacements from

The chrome has become slightly scratched due the my gun slip and I don't think it will polish out

Many thanks

R33SY

Not being a Beretta owner, I may be shot down in flames over this comment; but I have always understood the stub pins on these guns screw into the action side walls from the inside. So they cannot be marked up by contact with you gun-slip. The raised circular boss on the outside is integeral to the action and provides greater depth for the blind threaded hole for the stub pin.

Almost right but not quite , not bad for a non beretta owner though ,

But the stub pins screw in from the outside only the hex driver is on the inside the raised polished dome is integral to these pins

Hence the idea of replacing them with standard size ( if that is what is fitted)

Regards

R33SY

I stand erected or corrected (whichever); just had a look at a Beretta parts list on the web. Wouldnt have tought you would get to many shops holding them in stock.

I call to GMK may sort you out a pair, but they are probably like the other main importers and are trade only, however its probably worth the cost of a phone call to see

who the nearest dealer to you is and the trade cost.