how do you tell your boss?

Paddy Galore!

photo copy the form, put one in with your name on (original) then write a note on the header that this is a employees genuine opinion. And fill it in put in wages box or post it to them. If they want genuine feed back no names will be needed or numbers in the corners of forms. I too work for this company by the sounds of it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

photo copy the form, put one in with your name on (original) then write a note on the header that this is a employees genuine opinion. And fill it in put in wages box or post it to them. If they want genuine feed back no names will be needed or numbers in the corners of forms. I too work for this company by the sounds of it.

Absolutely, hence my advice, all write you want an independant 360 review, I'm a management nerd.

Dont forget to mention whats actually good about the job. I like to throw in a softner before delivering a concise and constructive critique. I usually find i'm promoted through the ranks pretty quickly and eventually get paid just to be flown around in a helicopter and stuff.

Dont forget to mention whats actually good about the job. I like to throw in a softner before delivering a concise and constructive critique. I usually find i'm promoted through the ranks pretty quickly and eventually get paid just to be flown around in a helicopter and stuff.

there's a whole blank page at the back I was gonna fill with stuff like that, especially the van, as it's one of a few that has no tracker and no speed limiter :good:

there's a whole blank page at the back I was gonna fill with stuff like that, especially the van, as it's one of a few that has no tracker and no speed limiter :good:

No no no, the back page is so you can draw a picture. A nice landscape always goes down quite well, or why not sketch a small dog eating a disproportionately large food item like a large salami? They like a bit of mild humour.

This is a very interesting post and I've been involved in many similar situations in the past. Getting real engagement from employees and making changes based on it is something few companies ever manage. It's like when your lawyer, doctor or accountant gives you sensible advice that for whatever reason you've invested emotional or other energy in the opposite opinion, it usually falls on deaf ears or you invent a reason not to take the advice, advice which very often you have paid through the nose for.

I agree it is easy said, but difficult to achieve any meaningful results from these exercises, it is also very often a classic consulting exercise designed to part clients from their money :)

I'm glad that the exercise I am doing for them is much more objective.