hi all

Hi everyone. just joined the site and hope this works.

I am 37 and I have been shooting for 25yrs now like most started off with an old air rifle that i inherited from my uncle who was to be my guide into the world of fieldsports. i am lucky enough to shoot over several farms locally. I now shoot a bsa lightning, Brno rimmy, beretta al391 auto 12 bore ( i still have the old air rifle though and including my children 4 generations of my family have learned to shoot with it). I also when time allows take my 2 ferrets out to harass the bunny population, and last year started using long nets on my ferreting trips one of which i made myself a 70yd hemp net. intend this season to use the net at night time so if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated! looking forward to talking to you all.

Hi everyone. just joined the site and hope this works.

I am 37 and I have been shooting for 25yrs now like most started off with an old air rifle that i inherited from my uncle who was to be my guide into the world of fieldsports. i am lucky enough to shoot over several farms locally. I now shoot a bsa lightning, Brno rimmy, beretta al391 auto 12 bore ( i still have the old air rifle though and including my children 4 generations of my family have learned to shoot with it). I also when time allows take my 2 ferrets out to harass the bunny population, and last year started using long nets on my ferreting trips one of which i made myself a 70yd hemp net. intend this season to use the net at night time so if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated! looking forward to talking to you all.

Hi and welcome, your profile doesnt say where you are from :oops: D2D