Pics HMR and Groups

taffygun

good tight group you got there what type of bipod is that?

I thought that was bad grouping tbh :good: with better control on my breathing I know I could do better.

The bipod is purely for the photo, its one of those JS Ramsbottoms econo-pod's....£8 I think :D

Dragon Mod. more info please.

good going darren by the way. you will soon be good enought to go out after live gear. ;)

cheers Mark, knew I could rely on you for a buck me up...... :good: tart!!!

The Dragon mod is made by a local RFD down this way in sunny Wales. I have seen this tested side by side against the DM80, Sak and the PH mod and I gotta say its much better, well better than the last 2, slightly better than the DM80(IMO) but the dragon mod is half the size of the DM80 and only slightly bigger than the sak. :D

Dragon Mod. more info please.

good going darren by the way. you will soon be good enought to go out after live gear. ;)

cheers Mark, knew I could rely on you for a buck me up...... :good: tart!!!

The Dragon mod is made by a local RFD down this way in sunny Wales. I have seen this tested side by side against the DM80, Sak and the PH mod and I gotta say its much better, well better than the last 2, slightly better than the DM80(IMO) but the dragon mod is half the size of the DM80 and only slightly bigger than the sak. :D

sounds good darren. mayi know the price please. pm will do.

sounds good darren. mayi know the price please. pm will do.

The mod came with the gun when I bought it but I believe the price is around £40-£50

The problem with your grouping may be that the bipod is fixed to the barrel so the barrel is being pushed up by the weight of the gun.

Get a harris style one fixed to the stock.

As stated that econo-pod was just to prop it up for the photo. That group was shot from a bench but freehand(no benchrest), not from a bipod. :good:

Well there will be more to come, your .17hmr is shooting well. What ammo are you using?? (can't wait to get mine)

I'm using the Hornady Express 17gr, found them to be much better than the remmy's, CCI or the TNT's

My local RFD only has the CCI tnt £17.50 per 100, so will have to see how they do when i get it. :good:

Well there will be more to come, your .17hmr is shooting well. What ammo are you using?? (can't wait to get mine)

I'm using the Hornady Express 17gr, found them to be much better than the remmy's, CCI or the TNT's

My local RFD only has the CCI tnt £17.50 per 100, so will have to see how they do when i get it. :good:

Thats what they are down here I think....the cheapest i've found Hornady's are £20 per 100 from Litts.... :D

Certainy dearer than running a .22lr i can get aquilla ammo £4 per 100, think i will have to start doing some OT in work to play with the .17 :good::D

Yup much dearer, I will be applying for a variation in 2-3 months for a 22LR but the 17 is much more fun... ;)

The CCI rounds down here for the 22LR are roughly £4-£6 per 100

HAVE YOU TRYED NEATH GUNSHOP TAFF HE AINT TO BAD ???

i had a dragon sound mod on my 243 one of the first ones phill chennels made it worked well on my 243

DSCF0378.jpg

Still doing them deadly head shots then cramp? ???

Top man :good:

Good clean meat. :D???

Frank.

cant help my self frank had 2 nice fallow bucks on wednesday :(

one head shot one neck iam going to have some for me grub in work tonight a watch all the boys call me a murdering plonker ;)

DSCF0006-1.jpg