RECHARGABLE BATTERY

Hi in my quest for a replacement to one of my ailing batteries I looked on Ebay and came across this 300095455433 there are 138 of them so plenty to go round, what do you think, has anyone tried these?

:/ D2D

Hi mate you pay the postage Iwill send you one free, I got 2 out of an electric scooter thrown away in the skip brand new aswell :lol:

Jesus, what do they feed ye over there :lol: I've got am 18amp battery for fox lamping in a nice comfly backback with a towel in it to stop it hitting my back. Walk all day & night with it :/

lol i got 2 17 amp s ,and 1 12 amps,and take all 3 with me just in case,and ive ran the 2 17 amp batteries out on times,and they arent as heavy in a rucksack on ya back,ache a bit in morning mind . :lol:

Jesus, what do they feed ye over there :lol: I've got am 18amp battery for fox lamping in a nice comfly backback with a towel in it to stop it hitting my back. Walk all day & night with it :/

lol i got 2 17 amp s ,and 1 12 amps,and take all 3 with me just in case,and ive ran the 2 17 amp batteries out on times,and they arent as heavy in a rucksack on ya back,ache a bit in morning mind . :lol:

You boys up there on the hill sure are tough!!!! :angry:

Hows it going?

lol i got 2 17 amp s ,and 1 12 amps,and take all 3 with me just in case,and ive ran the 2 17 amp batteries out on times,and they arent as heavy in a rucksack on ya back,ache a bit in morning mind . :/

Bit of exercise never hurt anyone :lol: Plenty have gone out lamping with car batteries etc. There is nothing worse than spotting a fox only for him to get away for lack of juice :lol: and it ALWAYS happens on the good nights :angry:

Think those alarm battery's are lead acid with the gel electrolyte so they wont leak dont quote me on that though.

Did you end up getting one john or did you get one elsewhere

Peter

i got 2 battery's out of an old alarm box being thrown away at work :D they work better than the one i got when i bough my lamping kit. there sealed 12v 7ah.

bargin :/

Hi in my quest for a replacement to one of my ailing batteries I looked on Ebay and came across this 300095455433 there are 138 of them so plenty to go round, what do you think, has anyone tried these?

Hi mate you pay the postage Iwill send you one free, I got 2 out of an electric scooter thrown away in the skip brand new aswell :D

Thanks for your kind offer Charlie but I have now bought new one, appreciated.