soft leather choke wallets

mel b3

shes made another two wallets today guys , these will be the last two for a short while as she has to put the leather goods to one side and crack on with her own work , if you want want one of these , just let me know :good: .

these are all sold now guys , hopefully she will find time to make more over the next couple of weeks , as soon as she does ill put them up for sale.

thankyou for looking and buying guys. :good:

Got mine through the letter box this afternoon. Five Invector Plus chokes a Browning key straight in there, no problem. A very well made wallet that is totally fit for purpose. Many thanks to your wife for making these and other leather goods for us at a good price. Prompt posting a big plus.

All the very best

Mick

Got mine through the letter box this afternoon. Five Invector Plus chokes a Browning key straight in there, no problem. A very well made wallet that is totally fit for purpose. Many thanks to your wife for making these and other leather goods for us at a good price. Prompt posting a big plus.

All the very best

Mick

Totally agree. Fantastic bit of kit. Worth every penny and more.

Thankyou for your very kind words gents, were really glad that you like them.

Shes busy catching up with her other work at the moment, but hopefully, she will be able to put together another batch of shooting goods over the next few weeks.

Thanks again guys.