Sex for rent?

Vince Green

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unemployment is running at 5%, even in some labour utopia you would be unlikely to better that!

Thats a regional thing, its certainly a lot higher than that in parts of South Wales. There you do see the unemployment culture kick in big time. Support for Labour as the party of free handouts is part of their belief system but I would not call it a Utopia.

If thats what voting labour means today count me out

Edited by Vince Green

I do get bored of hearing how hard benefit claimants/council tenants have it, you know. I live in a 2 bed cottage with the wife and we both work bloody hard to pay the (private landlord) rent, bills and maintain a lifestyle we enjoy. I'm not talking highly paid jobs here. I drive a car that cost me £600, all my shooting gear is second hand, if I fancy a day's stalking it has to be planned and budgeted for. But that's fine, life isn't free and nobody owes me anything! Life isn't easy, but it's not up to society to support those who can't be bothered to do it themselves. People with 3 kids and a 4th on the way demanding bigger council houses? People earning 40k+ and moaning that they'll have to start paying market rent? People who turn up at the jobcentre week after week with a story about why none of the jobs they've been shown are suitable?

I know there are people in genuine need for whatever reason, and they ought to get help, but I fear the free ride mentality is taking over and those who need help will be forced to struggle even more because of the lazy, spongeing

Well said that man.