land rover series 3 88" csw restoration project.

viking

no, in my parts book it just shows a square one, dont know if it was the late ones or the csw but they changed to 2 round ones. i think the ones ov found maybe the right ones, just waiting to here back on the size :good::good:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162141521165?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Think you on the right track there Lee.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-Series-2-3-Lucas-L691-Clear-Side-Reversing-Lamp-Triumph-Marcos-Imp-/281589026998?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well at least iv not spent the whole afternoon and evening in hospital with chest and arm pains, oh yes i have :no::no:

started getting pains in my chest 2-3 week ago so i went to the docs on the 29th dec with chest pains, they took blood pressure and did and ECG, they said it was all ok apart from one thing, but didnt say what, they also say the symptoms i were describing could also be gall stones, gave me some tablets and told me not to worry :hmm::hmm:

so this afternoon i was getting pain in my left arm so i went home and called the docs, she said to ring an ambulance straight away, so i did, they were here in about 4 mins, did a ECG everything was fine but they wanted me to go to hospital for blood tests to be on the safe side, so i had another ECG all fine, blood tests that came back in an hour, saw the consultant,had some more blood tests to check for heart damage, 10pm came back all clear, so still none the wiser to where all my pain is coming from, but at least i know its not my heart :good::good::good::good:

That is not good when they say that they cannot find out what the problem is/was I had to have a couple of stents put in about ten years ago and I have to take aspirin and a couple of other tabs daily so if or when I do die it probably will not be by having a hart attack it may be worth getting some of the small aspirins and taking one every day to thin your blood a bit.

Perhaps looking at that guy in the rubber outfit was to much for you I must say it made me feel a bit sick.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

cheers chaps, im feeling ok now, probably just muscle pains and a bit of worry :good::good:

on a lighter note, iv finally after 4 month of waiting, taken my roof up to the trimmers so he can make and fit the roof lining and re make and cover all the surrounds, sound like i could be getting them back within a couple of days as he busy and needs to get a car in his garage :good::good:

post-9513-0-57861300-1484483340_thumb.jpg

This guy does not mess about.

Well. Once he gets going.

Never thought I'd see the day. But here you are.

Picking it up straight after work. And by hook or crook it's going straight on.

Picture won't load for some reason. Will investigate when I get home.

Edited by viking

its not on quite how it should be as 2 of the side bars that were in the stitching had rotted away so i made some new ones just as a support, but they didnt attach to the front support bar and thats why i think there are some creases above the drivers door area, but by the time the trim is on across that area you wont be able to notice, and the same with the front bit, it shoud have some brackets attaching the front support bar to the front lip but he didnt put the front support bar in so instead he just glued it to the roof, but when this goes in, which is now in black vinyl, didnt photo thats as battery had run out, you wont notice thats not quite how it should be, all in all iv very pleased, :good::good: