SACS

Any further info on this?.All I can see on social media are comments of SACS in financial difficulty, the occasional threat of legal action and SACS refusing to issue any statement regarding this matter

I understand if legal action is being carried out SACS are going by the advice of their legal team and what can be said is limited. However, I think their loyal paying members have a right to an explaination to what's actually going on and deserve some professionalism from SACS

I am sure i'm not the only one with dwindling faith in them at the moment

My membership is due for renewal next month. Will I be staying with SACS?.. Maybe not

Any further info on this?.All I can see on social media are comments of SACS in financial difficulty, the occasional threat of legal action and SACS refusing to issue any statement regarding this matter

I understand if legal action is being carried out SACS are going by the advice of their legal team and what can be said is limited. However, I think their loyal paying members have a right to an explaination to what's actually going on and deserve some professionalism from SACS

I am sure i'm not the only one with dwindling faith in them at the moment

My membership is due for renewal next month. Will I be staying with SACS?.. Maybe not

Just go with someone else,then no worries.

We have received the following email.

"It has been brought to our attention that a defamatory, false and malicious rumour is being posted across Facebook and other internet forums that SACS is in financial difficulties. This rumour is categorically untrue.

We have also been advised that false, defamatory statements have been made in relation to SACS members. These malicious rumours are the result of one individual's personal vendetta against the organisation. The originator of the rumours about SACS and its members is the subject of legal proceedings initiated by SACS.

SACS is Scotland and NI's largest field sports organisation, with members across the UK. We are a family of members who look out for each other. SACS is solvent and continues to be managed efficiently and prudently for the benefit of all our members.

SACS will act robustly against those who defame the organisation and its staff, raising court proceedings where required.

We thank you for your support at this time.

SACS Board "

This thread will now be closed and we will not at present permit any more discussions on this subject.