Holland and Holland turn screw

tipot

Genuine Holland and Holland turn screw tool 6 inch approx in length looks to be horn or bone handle reading online at the history pages ,

blade will need re ground to restore no time wasters please . will make a fine piece .online guide £70-£160 for mint item

£60 posted plus fees if Paypal cash on collection ok too.

post-12567-0-33474900-1439458114_thumb.jpg

post-12567-0-34844400-1439458119_thumb.jpg

post-12567-0-73176000-1439458123_thumb.jpg

post-12567-0-43714200-1439458132_thumb.jpg

Think a bit optimistic for a ******** screwdriver with a etched name

I thought gunsmiths always made their own turnscrew as and when needed as part of their skills, but guess a major maker like H&H would use standard size screws so would buy in to save workers time

Same as Paintings a very ordinary painting with a good artist name can be worth millions and a great painting by a unknown artist only worth a few hundred

Think a bit optimistic for a ******** screwdriver with a etched name

I thought gunsmiths always made their own turnscrew as and when needed as part of their skills, but guess a major maker like H&H would use standard size screws so would buy in to save workers time

Same as Paintings a very ordinary painting with a good artist name can be worth millions and a great painting by a unknown artist only worth a few hundred

that's what i though too :whistling:

https://www.peterdyson.co.uk/acatalog/ORIGINAL-TURNSCREWS.html

yeah fenboy i looked at their site again as time moves on i guess they would be looking to cut costs while still maintaining the brand , one day i would like to own one o their custom guns a lottery win might help.

rob

yeah fenboy i looked at their site again as time moves on i guess they would be looking to cut costs while still maintaining the brand , one day i would like to own one o their custom guns a lottery win might help.

rob

I think I would need to win the lottery to buy their turn screw set !