David Cassidy/This Morning interview.

Cranfield

David Cassidy has been lampooned in some newspapers for slurring his speech and generally being weird during his interview on Good Morning with Eamon Holmes and his wife.

Having seen the video I think its obvious he was being goaded and the time delay in the comms wasn't helping.

Eamon Holmes comes across as a big bullying slug, without an ounce of personality and his wife is not much better.

I have never been a great fan of David Cassidy, but he has my sympathy after this roasting.

https://youtu.be/d_6ZzKGHJ1M

I watched it at the time and to be honest I thought that Eamon Holmes was out of order, trying to goad a guy that obviously has some problems.In fact I would go as far as to say that he was acting like a bully boy especially with the comments he made when the interview was over. Another presenter that is too big for his boots, hopefully he isn't round the corner from problems.

I'm too young to really know who is he but Cassidy had the right to respond as he did.

Edited by Livefast123