Will someone lend me a 410

richg

Hi there to you all out there.

I know this is a long shot (excuse the pun) i am going on a driven partridge day next week and it is 410s only, I thought in my ignorance that it would be fairly easy to borrow a suitable gun, ie. o/u-sbs ejector. But having contacted all my local gun shops, no one has one, Can anyone help me?.

I am an experienced game shot and in Lincolnshire, i am happy to pay a modest fee for the loan and can collect if not too far.

It must be a proper sizes gun for an adult. If anyone would care to join us there are still two slots available, (thursday 24th September) it is a 120 bird driven day in Lincolnshire, all the usual hospitality. £300 plus keepers tip. The price is right and a rare opportunity to do something you may never have done before, ie. shoot driven game with a 410. I know the estate well, it is well run and we will get plenty of birds over us.

If you can help or would care to join us, let me know.

Richard Gray.

If anyone would care to join us there are still two slots available, (thursday 24th September) it is a 120 bird driven day in Lincolnshire, all the usual hospitality. £300 plus keepers tip. The price is right and a rare opportunity to do something you may never have done before, ie. shoot driven game with a 410. I know the estate well, it is well run and we will get plenty of birds over us.

If you can help or would care to join us, let me know.

Richard Gray.

Partridge with the .410 is right up my street! I can't make next week though as I'm away with work but would be very interested in any more days run the same way

RichG,

Did you manage to get sorted with a .410?, I was in a similar position, booked on a .410 game day near York for 3rd October, couldn't borrow one so bought a new Webley & Scott. It's full size, multi-choke and shoots very nicely, I'm in Hull, PM if still required.