Free shotgun

neil w

Eibar sxs very good knock about gun, chokes are 1/4 and 1/2 . 27 inch barrels, lop Is 14 inches. Would like this to go to someone getting Into shooting, or someone down on there luck. "Hard times". So I really don't want this to go to someone that would sell It on.

To the mod's sorry If I'm wrong, listing a "Free Shotgun". Just trying to help someone out.

Yes please.

My brother in law is unemployed at the moment, but comes with me sometimes to do some pigeon decoying. It would be great for a starter gun for him. Where abouts are you?

I'll pm you.

Jamie

Edited by jam1e

I posted first stating it would be good for a relative of mine as his lost his job but wants to start up decoying with me. But by strangely my post had disappeared, but is back now. Oh well...

I'm glad I PM'd Neil first off!

Edited by jam1e

This isn't normally allowed but seeing as the very kind offer has been taken up it's too late to do anything about it,

However,

I am going to lock it and can any further communication be done by PM

Strangely enough, I posted first stating it would be good for a relative of mine as his lost his job but wants to start up decoying with me. But by magic my post has been deleted??

I'm glad I PM'd Neil first off!

I hadn't deleted it, I was busy sorting it out :)

:shaun:

P.S

any further guns in other sales will unfortunately be removed