Winchester blindside

fse10

Picked up two box's of the winchester blindside 3in no3 cartridges to give a go on the ducks. Any body used them & if so what are your thoughts?

FSE10.

I'm sure they would do a job, but way too expensive for my taste. You would do just as well with a cartridge a quarter of the price .

Hi I went to Norfolk last year for four days and just bought my maxus and got 25 in with the deal which I wish I never asked for . I've never shot a pink before and on the first morning had a skene of 30 come over 35 yards up I had all 3 shots and not hit a thing ,, I thought one of them things then pack of mallard flew across about 30 yard in front miss miss miss . So by this point I thought there's something wrong with these cartridges so the flight was over we have some clays and a hand thrower and tryed on them true enough missed everything. So got the mammoths out and never missed again rest of the week. So I think there over priced junk

Hi I went to Norfolk last year for four days and just bought my maxus and got 25 in with the deal which I wish I never asked for . I've never shot a pink before and on the first morning had a skene of 30 come over 35 yards up I had all 3 shots and not hit a thing ,, I thought one of them things then pack of mallard flew across about 30 yard in front miss miss miss . So by this point I thought there's something wrong with these cartridges so the flight was over we have some clays and a hand thrower and tryed on them true enough missed everything. So got the mammoths out and never missed again rest of the week. So I think there over priced junk

I would say it was your shooting at fault, not the cartridges.

I agree with Motty! They actually spread more and for shell length pack a heavier shot charge so they should give you a better chance at that range like for like! I was given some and found them good for duck shooting at close range on very dark nights! Either those or felt wad tungsten matrix 6's! But for the money I wouldn't buy them, heavy recoil and poor patterns at range. Gamebore have it Sussed in factory loads for me......

Edited by widgeon man