BINOCULARS

roadkill

I have a pair of new unused Bresser Condor 8x32 that I do not want.

http://www.cambridgeworld.com/detail.php?item_id=1305

They are £100 plus binos being sold at silly money presently as they are no longer making this model and you should be able to pick up a pair for around £50.

If you want these you can have them for £35 plus P&P.

They are not up to £250 bino standard but are as good as any and better than most you will find in the £100-150 range.

Small and compact but with excellent glass (as are all Bresser binos - I have the Boston and Montana) they are roof prism binos with a 10 year warranty that WILL be honored.

Why spend more?

I have a pair of new unused Bresser Condor 8x32 that I do not want.

http://www.cambridgeworld.com/detail.php?item_id=1305

They are £100 plus binos being sold at silly money presently as they are no longer making this model and you should be able to pick up a pair for around £50.

If you want these you can have them for £35 plus P&P.

They are not up to £250 bino standard but are as good as any and better than most you will find in the £100-150 range.

Small and compact but with excellent glass (as are all Bresser binos - I have the Boston and Montana) they are roof prism binos with a 10 year warranty that WILL be honored.

Why spend more?

you have pm

cheers roadkill :good:

lidl are selling some within the next two weeks they are made by Bresser 10X50 and they only cost £9.99. i bought a pair last year and everyone that has tried them has bought a pair they really are the dogs nutts

:good: except i bought two :good::good: for a tenner there great

what is a good pair of bins to get for out in the field observing flight patterns

Hi roadkill,

I have bought several pairs(to leave in different vehicles) off fleabay, that have cost at most £8 and are rubber encased ,small pocket sized 8x40, 12x30 camo even.

They didnt cost the earth and do the job very well. :lol:

If I damage or lose a pair its not the end of the world is it? Why pay a fortune?

:angry: D2D