replacment gun

tigger got stichs

guys I think it's about time I upgraded from my single shot ultra for some thing multi shot, thing is it's tench regd and bang on shot after shot and so sweet to shoot that I wouldn't have a clue what to replace it with am wondering wether to get a rowan eng multi shot conversion for it. all advice and suggs/exs wellcomed

I have a Rowan multishot magazine fitted to my SMK XS78.

Easy to fit, very easy to use - much less faff than fumbling around with single pellets.

The only downside is that you are slightly restricted in your pellet choice - if say you like the pointed plastic-tipped predators, they won't fit - but ordinary dome heads, no problem.

Scrub my above comment on the predators - you can buy short versions of these just for magazines

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JSB-Match-Diabolo-Predator-Polymag-Shorts-177-4-50-22-5-50-25-6-35Pellets-/261746331164?var=&hash=item3cf14c0e1c:m:moTF0ITw2nz3-q5xsoDr_bg

Edited by amateur

have to say , that's the first time EVER, mole has not encouraged someone to buy Hatsan,,, :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

but as said above , if the rifle shoots as well as you say it does then the best advice is get a Rowan Kit, they are superb, a bit expensive for what they are but certainly cheaper than a new rifle,, though if it was me it would be a perfect excuse to pick ya own xmas pressy of the other half lol