Auritech ear plugs, people's reviews please.

Prime18

Hi guys took a punt and ordered a set today. Almost went for muffs but I feel more comfortable with plugs in. Just wondering how people have found these seen a couple of references to these in other hearing protection threads and people seem to get on with them.

I'm not expecting them to be as good as electronic ear muffs that are £100+ but do they allow normal noise I.e. Bird noise/ conversations to be heard relatively well?

Cheers all

post-75817-0-08094100-1453751667_thumb.jpeg

I use these for rough shooting and they offer decent levels of hearing protection but are not as good at hearing quieter sounds as described. Not the worst but electronic ones are better. However they're the most comfortable of the in ear ones I've ever used and that makes them worth it on their own!

Iv'e wore plugs of some sort or the other for years and have never been overly happy with them so i bought a pair of

Peltor Sport tac electronic ear defenders. To say there good is an understatement.

The only downside i forsee is they might be a bit clammy around your ears in the summer months.

That's a shame rimfire what will you replace them with???

Not sure, I am hoping my custom in ear plugs turn up, i have searched around the place but I can't even remember the last time I had them, I turned up to shoot Saturday just gone and they weren't in my bag. I was looking at some Cens but the price is mad and there are other companies out there who do custom fit plugs for a hell of a lot less money.

Hi lads, used these plugs today and personally I think there pretty good for £19.99. They do seem abit small so was abit worried about one slipping into all the empty space inside my skull but they didn't. I don't have ringing ears or anything and could still hold a conversation.

Thanks for your replys guys.

• 3 weeks later...