Gun Watch

Sarasqueta, Victor SIDELOCK EJECTOR

£395

12 gauge Shotgun Trade Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Harpenden, Hertfordshire
Side by Side, 1/4 Choke, Full Choke, 28" barrels
214 214 214

Description

AN ORIGINAL LITTLE USED LIGHTWEIGHT SIDELOCK EJECTOR. MADE BY VICTOR SARASQUETA IN 1975 AT EIBAR IN THE SPANISH BASQUE COUNTRY. IT IS ALMOST IDENTICAL TO THE AYA COUNTRYMAN AND IT WOULD SUIT THE SMALLER OF STATURE AS IT HAS A 13 7/8TH LOP AND HAS 26” BARRELS WHICH HELPS KEEP THE WEIGHT DOWN TO UNDER 7LBS. CHOKED AT ¼ AND FULL UNDER A NARROW CHURCHILL STYLE FILE RIB THIS WILL MAKE SOMEONE A VERSATLE GAME GUN. THE BORES ARE PERFECT THE WOOD IS ORIGINAL BUT COULD DO WITH SOME OIL OR WAX TO YOUR PREFERENCE TO RESTORE THE LUSTRE. THE ACTION IS HEAVILY SCROLL AND BORDER ENGRAVED AND RETAINS FULL CASE HARDENING ALONG WITH THE EXPECTED COCKING INDICATORS, ARTICULATED TRIGGER, GOLD SAFETY, DISC SET STRIKERS, TEARDROPS ETC. OF A SIDELOCK OF THIS QUALITY. GOOD VALUE AT HALF THE PRICE OF A COMPARABLE AYA OR A FRACTION OF AN ENGLISH GUN

TEXT ON 07543506500 OR PHONE 01582768617

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

They are / were a very underrated gun. Imported by Parker Hale. I've got a 6EC model with 26 inch barrels that I bought new in 1973 and it is as good as my AyA 25. Nice gun which has been no trouble at all. I had mine opened up to i/c and 1/4.

Edited by fortune

They are / were a very underrated gun. Imported by Parker Hale. I've got a 6EC model with 26 inch barrels that I bought new in 1973 and it is as good as my AyA 25. Nice gun which has been no trouble at all. I had mine opened up to i/c and 1/4.

I also have the same will never sell it