Moving house - Potential Cabinet issues?

Afastr

I currently have my cabinet installed in a house I rent. I am moving out of this house, and had been anticipating moving into my fathers house for a while, and as such transferring my Cabinet there. However I have been offered short term employment (~3 months) and will be instead lodging in a room about 2 hours away from my fathers house. (My dad does not currently hold a shotgun certificate).

Essentially the question I wish to ask is, will there be a problem with me transferring my cabinet into my father's house and making this the address on my license, while I temporarily work and live elsewhere? Obviously I will have the only keys and the cabinet will be fixed out of view, house alarm etc.

My father lives in a different force area to the one which I currently live in and which issued my certificate.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

I know times have changed now but 20 years ago i went to OZ for a year leaving my guns in the cabinet at my folks and no other SGC's in house and previously was at uni for 4 years and not back that often.

Would imagine u'll be fine but i'd check with basc/ ur org so u know wot score is when u speak to ur feo, thry don't always follow guidelines!