pigeon shooting over oil seed rape North Wales borders.

Any day is available but really could do with getting a number of guns out to keep birds moving and give best chance.

Anyone genuinely interested please get back to me with dates you would prefer and I will try to get a few guns together. Alternatively you are welcome to come and do your best to decoy!

Forgot ! Near wrexham .

should be nothing pigeon shooting is helping the farmers can not guarantee any shooting as per all of us on osr winter are finding it hard I personal hate seeing people charging for it if you cannot cover it give it free to people who can

marmite

Marmite It costs us quite a lot to rent the land, plus someone has got to make arrangements, meet the guns, put them out, check all is ok etc through the day. If you can shoot for free, you are a lucky man, but please keep your opinion to yourself. If someone wants to book, it's their business, not yours.

well as this is a public forum this is my opinion & as I said pigeon shooting should be Free as for cost of the rent that's your choice & you probably get a fair amount for driven shoots ect which I would & do pay for but not pigeon shooting as it can not be guaranteed. again as I said it should be free

As this section is for "paid" shooting why come here to bitch and moan .

I think most of those who think it should be free are those that already have plenty .

I will look forward to seeing all the free shooting you are offering others on your land.

Have you sorted a day mate ? I fancy it but it would be better with more guns

Hi roy boy i Spoke to Mike last week and said i would call him last sunday couldnt get hold of him so will try one more This weekend hopefully catch him then..

Edited to say marmite Any free invites let me know 😀

Edited by welshgun