Itchy Trigger Finger

ShaggyRS6

Yes he could do that, but to be honest, he is going to have more success with an Air Band radio sitting at the end of the Runway. There is really no way this equipment would be of an advantage unless you were using Vehicle launched SAM's, they come with a built in Radar :good:

The SBS-1 costs £499 and comes with an Internal antenna.

The external Antenna costs about £70

I will get a load of piccies together for you tonight.

FWIW I am a huge avaition fan. I am actually Rated on the 777 and 747 (Real Simulators, from engine start to engine close, down, progaming the Flight Management Computer) etc. I was invited to Boeing for 2 weeks to achive this :)

So you training to be a pilot in the future? a question I have which you might be able to answer (we were discussing it over a few beers a few month ago) is that an easyjet pilot when they first start flying for the company earns under 20K a year. Is that right??

So you training to be a pilot in the future? a question I have which you might be able to answer (we were discussing it over a few beers a few month ago) is that an easyjet pilot when they first start flying for the company earns under 20K a year. Is that right??

I am not training to be a pilot. I just have a huge interest in flying.

I would have thought that a pilot begining training from Collage with an Airline would be on 22K. But you would not start flying on that wage. I guess commercial pilots start on 60K, hence why I dont want to do it :good: